With our training division relating to reporting for banks, we would like to provide you with practice-oriented assistance for your day-to-day work in your respective specialist area.
For more detailed information, please visit our training website.
Currently we are offering the following seminars for specialist-oriented users:
- ABACUS/DaVinci and Abacus360 Banking system training courses
- Solvency reports according to CRR/CRD IV (CoRep), as well as Leverage Ratio
- Reporting of millions in credit (§14 KWG) and large exposure (CRR/CRD IV)
- Liquidity reports (LCR/NSFR, ALMM)
- FinRep (FinRep) (IFRS und national GAAP)
- Asset Encumbrance
- Statistical reports (ECB[European Central Bank] statistics, interest statistics, issue statistics, deposit statistics, Fin-RiskoV)
- Reports in accordance with the Außenwirtschaftsverordnung [German Foreign Trade Ordinance] (AWV)
These seminars contain the prevailing legal basic principles as well as their depiction in the software.
We also offer target-oriented seminars for controllers and auditors/advisors.
You benefit from:
- Development of knowledge about ABACUS/DaVinci directly from the manufacturer
- Increase in effectiveness when dealing with the software
- Availability of current legal expert knowledge
- Formation of a network for exchange of experience
Are you interested?
You can find more details about our training programme on our training website.